Proposals for … Submissions
Throw your hat into the ring. We’re looking for
- academic-style papers, to be presented orally at TC45 and then published in the TC45 Proceedings
- User experience papers to be presented at TC45
- Shorter “poster” papers to be presented orally at TC45 and also published in the Proceedings
- Workshops (60 minute events) in which moderators work out issues, problems, or use-cases with audience participation, for possible post-facto reports in the conference proceedings
- Panel discussions on issues related to the language professions and their interaction with hardware and software
Presentations, Papers Workshops & Panels
Turn accepted proposals into oral presentation slides and papers for publication
- Academic style full presentations and short-talk / poster presentations require full papers to be submitted.
- User presentations may submit optional papers
- Workshop moderators and panel facilitators may submit post-facto papers on their event, alone or together with panellist and other participants.
Review, editing and publication
Turning papers and reports into the Proceedings
- Academic style full presentations and shorter poster presentations papers will be peer-reviewed
- All papers will be edited